Dear Doctor “Name,”
I would like to attend AADOM19, the national conference for the American Association of Dental Office Management being held July 18-20, 2019 at the Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort in Orlando, FL. The conference will enable me to gain valuable insights and fresh ideas that will help build a more efficient work environment, stronger team and ultimately a more profitable practice. Some of the best speakers and consultants in the dental industry will be presenting during the conference and I will be networking with and learning from over 800 practice management professional peers just like me.
Here are a few of the sessions that I’m interested in and believe will offer professional development as I strive to enhance our practice:
• Accidental Insurance Coordinator
• Employment, Compliance & Legal Considerations
• New Game. New Rules. New Playbook – Winning Strategies for Increasing Production
• HIPAA What You Don’t Know will Scare You!
• Driving Case Acceptance – Be More Like Disney & Less Like the IRS
• Get Over It! Identify & Clear the Most Common Hygiene Department Obstacles
• Gen Blending: Creating Generation US, Mixing & Managing Generations in Dentistry
The total cost of this event will be:
• Hotel: ___________
• TOTAL COST:_________
I am dedicated to your practice and I am confident that your investment in me is an investment in our practice and that what I will be able to learn and implement will exceed your investment in my attendance at this conference.
If you would like to learn more about the conference and the benefits our office can gain by my attending, you can visit aadomconference.com. I would like to schedule a time with you upon my return from this conference to review the highlights of what I learned, and ideas to implement effective strategies that will positively impact our team and our practice. I’m confident you will agree that this is a practical and important investment that will deliver strong ROI for our practice.
Thank you so much for your consideration,