Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
AADOM considers the safety of all those onsite at AADOM21 as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow all guidelines and mandates set by State and local authorities and in conjunction with the Sapphire Falls and Royal Pacific Resorts where AADOM21 is being held. Please note, these guidelines and mandates may change before, during or after the conference takes place.
On-Site Safety Guidelines/Practices Include:
- Acceptable face coverings are encouraged for attendees at the event regardless of vaccination status while indoors. Participants are responsible for providing their own face coverings.
- Face coverings are optional while outdoors.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be stationed throughout the Sapphire Falls and Royal Pacific Resorts
- Reminders to socially distance when appropriate, wash your hands often, cover your cough, or sneeze and stay home if you are sick
- Attendees will have the option to indicate their comfort level for personal interaction through the use of Green/Yellow/Red wristbands. These wristbands will be in attendee registration packets when they arrive. Unless otherwise indicated with a Green wristband by both attendees, handshakes and other physical contact should be avoided
- Provide access to appropriate first aid personnel and share local resources for pharmacy, urgent care, and hospital
Prior to arriving at AADOM21, please do a self-health assessment for the following. If you have any of these symptoms or conditions you must refrain from attending.
- You are feeling sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as Fever and/or
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- You have been in contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 symptoms
- You or anyone in your household are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
- You are under any self-quarantine orders